cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recommended Books

John Huthmaker
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone recommend a couple of good books on UCCX?  I just wrapped my phone system upgrade.  It was a 1000 node phone system with around 30 UCCX applications and two CSQ's.  I did it under the guidance of a CCIE Voice who gave me some very good instruction that was able to get me past the upgrade.  Now that I'll be maintaining it though, I want to learn more in depth how to script and run reports.  I have my CCNP Voice, and am planning to enroll in the 360 program this year.

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

There aren't any! I've seen none at all, not even a bad one. Makes me think I should write one... if I had the time...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I suppose there are far fewer people seeking advanced knowledge on UCCX compared to those seeking their CCNA.

Very true, however there is quite a bit good info available on CCO, including CCX SRND, admin guides, etc as well as programming guides, basically all you would need to get started and progress with UCCX. One could combine material from these resources and come up with decent book as others have done just that with CUCM and UCXN books which are word for word copy/paste from those materials.

HTH,

Chris

Not a bad idea... for whoever publishes it :-)

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!