Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi There,I am using a script to record prompts on uccx 8.5, this script is from uccx 7 days.After few prompts my uccx server is crashingany advise ? StartAccept (--Triggering Contact--)CRSUser = Get User (User ID: UserID)SuccessfulGet User Info (CRSU...

stharmal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at doing a tech refresh for a customer to upgrade from CCX 8.0.2 on MCS servers to CCX 8.5 on UCS servers. This is currently an HAoWan environment as well. Is it possible to use DRS to backup 8.0.2 data and restore to 8.5 system? Not sure if ...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All ,i tried to make agent work flow to auto answer calls once agent is selected but its not working , or it must be configured from line configuration in cisco call manager , but its not needed just needed auto answer in agent selected to answe...

Hello,I am running UCCX 8.5 in HA WAN mode.  When I ran the client configuration tool I could only add the IP address of the primary server and not the secondary server as well.The problem that I am having is that if the primary server is unavailable...

jecker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anyone have an example of how I can get my holiday message to play at a certain time of day. My vendor has it playing on the holiday, i.e. Jan 1, 2013, starts at midnight and plays until the next midnight, but I would like for it to start pl...

Hello,I am trying to read and write information in db_cra database through CCX Editor but I can not see the data source. I was trying to add a datasource to see the db_cra database but the test connection always is failure, I do not see any message a...

lfernant8 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to implement call forwarding in UCCX 8.5? I want to create 2 options which are:1. Queuing for available Agent 2. Forward user to PBX hunt group.If it's possible, what is the function that I need to create in the script editor?

Ferdi0802 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SPRAWLER set up for a test environment to test thing before we put them into production. I am to the point in the setup where I need to run UCCE License Administration. Does Cisco provide demo licenses for a lab setup? According to the doc C...