cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

replace specific dates with relative date range

Dale Davis
Level 1
Level 1

I have a login/logout report that lists agent login and logout including login duration. The report filter includes start date/time and end date/time.

I would like to change the filter to allow for a relative date range such as "Last Week" so that I can schedule the report to run weekly. I am unable to change the date specification by selecting Filter from the report. When I open the report definition (Agent Login Logout Report)  the "edit" option is grayed out. I am running CUIC 10.5.

Any suggestions on how I might be able to change the date option to a relative range?

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

All Cisco supplied stock definitions are read only. But you can create your own and seed it with a copy of the SQL query the stock one uses. Then create you own report based on this. There is a fair bit of work involved, because the report will have no structure - but if you go back and forth between the stock one and your custom one, it's not that bad.

Once you have your own version of Report Def and Report, you can play with the Def. If the date filter is missing the relative date it is easy to fix it. Just make the Parameters for start and end have the same name. This is documented.

Regards,
Geoff

This may be unrelated to your issue, but FYI there is a bug where for certain CUIC report templates, the relative date range option that is normally there is missing. You can find more info on the bug at 

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb47475 , but Geoff's comment below is exactly right.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: