cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ring multiple agents simultaneously

fn3247
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way with IPCC Express to create a queue that will ring multiple agent phones simultaneously, similar to CM's broadcast hunt capability?

5 Replies 5

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Not currently. Prior to CM 4.0 you could not ring multiple phones without sharing the lines. As we know 4.0 introduced broadcast ring. Other than going to 4.0 and having those users that need to have that functionality login to Attendant Console, you may be out of luck.

d.haeni
Level 4
Level 4

Since this was asked almost 4 years ago: is there a way to route calls to multiple IPCC Express agents with current SW Versions - similar to a broadcast hunt group in CUCM? If not, is it on a roadmap?

Thanks in advance

/David

Isn't that what you are doing when you "queue" a call? You are essentially "ringing" multiple agents...but there phone won't ring until they are "ready" :)

I'm trying hard not to sound too ridiculous, contact centers just aren't my daily business :)

From what I've heard, an incoming call (queued or not) will be presented to "ready" agents in a "longest idle" or "sequential" way, but not as a "broadcast" to all of them at once. Is this correct?

Yes, that's correct, you will not be able to ring all phones at once. However, if one agent doesn't answer the call will go to the next longest available agent.

david