Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am currently setting up a System-IPCC in it's 3 different types (demo, medium and large).Are there any Cisco or other tools available which would allow me to simulate agent logins so I could test how many calls per second my system can actually sup...

paulegan1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What i am trying to acheive is a little out of the ordinary. I want to have a single Admin script for multiple campaigns in our deployed solution. We currently have 200 campaigns configured with 100 concurrent campaigns running throughout the day...

Hi everybody,i configure a IPCCX 5.0 with CUCM 6 and i have some problems:The calls are not transferred to agents available in the script attached, which is very simple. That may be happening?

cvicentep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Seniors. I want to know how call flow is going on in IPCC EXP.2, I want to know how skill,resource,csq,application,triggers,script,resource group, skill group is associated. where it starts, where it ends.I hope you understand my question. I wa...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed sr2 patch about 2 weeks ago and now I'm experiencing processor spikes and degraded performance(Poor audio prompts, agents stuck in reserve state...etc) to a point that I have to reboot the server. Has anyone else had problems with sr2? ...