Views
Helpful
Replies

RNA question/thoughts

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Good morning,

I have 1 agent with abnormal RNAs every month. if you look at the attachment you will see they are getting calls and some ring for 4-9 seconds and then move on. our contact center rona =15. I am baffled as to what may be causing this, it is only him in a group of 30+ agents. deleted IPC and out of uccx, still happening. any thoughts. UCCX 11.6

thank you

2 Replies 2

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Did you check your CUCM Call Detail Records (CDR) to see which side is terminating the call?  I would start there.  What are the details of these calls in the Agent Detail Call and Agent State Detail Reports on CUIC?  Is the agent closing their browser to reject the call and force it to RNA/RONA...?  The reason codes will show up in the Agent State Detail Report and you can match them up with the call logs if there is something fishy going on.

This looks very suspicious.  But, with the data you displayed, there isn't much there to draw any conclusions--just more questions.

If you really want to reduce the RONA equation in the call center, have the agent lines set to "Auto Answer on Headset" (CUCM).  This has been the most consistent fix for me.  It doesn't fix the human element (I still see agents click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of their browser, attempting call avoidance), but forces the hand of the system--and the need to dig through system logs for the explanation after-the-fact.

I'd be interested in hearing what other administrators have done to reduce RONA situations....

Let me know if you need any additional ideas to pursue here...

-Sean

Thank for thoughts. Still diagnosing. but I have attached state detail and you can see it does not even put in in UN-available state. but I confirm its not a hangup as i can follow call to another adjuster. I have deleted IPC extension, no go. I am having a new desktop built as I just dont know what else to try and I do not/hope not, think the agent is playing games.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: