cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Change Option Display

jesus.lazcano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi my client has CCX 7.0 and they want to change the script so here is the situation.

When the customer make a call they only have 2 options, 1. Alianza 2. Health.

No matter what number the customer press the call go to the same call center.

My client want that the number or the option name display on the agent screen so the agents can know where the call came from.

Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In the UCCX script on the menu branch that they've selected assign some text to a Call Variable and then present that data in CAD. IE:

Play Menu

1. Set Enterprise Call Info - Call Variable 1 = "Alianza"
  2. Set Enterprise Call Info - Call Variable 1 = "Health"

Then add Call Variable 1 to the CAD layout by going into the Cisco Desktop Admin web interface and going to Service Config > Enterprise Data > Layouts

Then add Call Variable 1 into the Default layout.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nathan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In the UCCX script on the menu branch that they've selected assign some text to a Call Variable and then present that data in CAD. IE:

Play Menu

1. Set Enterprise Call Info - Call Variable 1 = "Alianza"
  2. Set Enterprise Call Info - Call Variable 1 = "Health"

Then add Call Variable 1 to the CAD layout by going into the Cisco Desktop Admin web interface and going to Service Config > Enterprise Data > Layouts

Then add Call Variable 1 into the Default layout.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nathan

Nathan,

Thanks for your quick response, im gonna try this..and i let your know if it works .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: