Views
Helpful
Replies

Script ideas?

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have a call center script for a Help Desk that checks to see if any agents are logged in.  If none are logged in, calls are redirected to a cell phone.  The only problem I have is that the agents forget to logout and (they only close the CAD, which oftern does not log them out.)  The Help Desk sometimes works odd hours, so I can't use a time of day filter.  Any ideas on how I can solve?

6 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Set the inactivity timer to log them out after 30 mins of no activity - this may help a bit. Closing CAD with the X from the Title Bar is not usually a problem - as this will log them out after prompting (if I recall correctly). What can really mess it up is if they just turn off the PC!!

Really, this is a personel issue - training and laying down the law may help. Dock their pay!

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

aschroeder2
Level 1
Level 1

You should adjust your Logout non-acitvity timer and re-check in your ICM script for agents logged in >0

Additionally you can limit your queue time and force callers into a VM to get them out of the queue.

In Config Manager --> List Tools --> Agent Desk Settings List.  Attribute tab for Logout non-activity.  More details are http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/maintenance/guide/ipcc75ag.pdf

I'm sorry I do not.

Hi,

With UCCX you can logout an agent at a specific hour, day or days or date. But when the agents close the application it should be prompt to choose the logout reason code (if configured).

Gabriel.

In desktop administrator>work flows group>CAD Agent>Agent Management Work Flow. You have to know that it is for a certain date, hour, day or days, it doesn't have the option to logout an agent thas has been idle for X amount of minutes.

Gabriel.

10 Replies 10

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Set the inactivity timer to log them out after 30 mins of no activity - this may help a bit. Closing CAD with the X from the Title Bar is not usually a problem - as this will log them out after prompting (if I recall correctly). What can really mess it up is if they just turn off the PC!!

Really, this is a personel issue - training and laying down the law may help. Dock their pay!

Regards,

Geoff

aschroeder2
Level 1
Level 1

You should adjust your Logout non-acitvity timer and re-check in your ICM script for agents logged in >0

Additionally you can limit your queue time and force callers into a VM to get them out of the queue.

Where can I find the logout inactivity timer?

In Config Manager --> List Tools --> Agent Desk Settings List.  Attribute tab for Logout non-activity.  More details are http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/maintenance/guide/ipcc75ag.pdf

Hi Anthony,

This is on UCCXpress.  Do you know where I can find this setting?

Hi,

With UCCX you can logout an agent at a specific hour, day or days or date. But when the agents close the application it should be prompt to choose the logout reason code (if configured).

Gabriel.

Gabriel, do you know where I can find these settings?

In desktop administrator>work flows group>CAD Agent>Agent Management Work Flow. You have to know that it is for a certain date, hour, day or days, it doesn't have the option to logout an agent thas has been idle for X amount of minutes.

Gabriel.

Thanks, Gabriel.

I'm sorry I do not.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: