Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Thinks I'm Busy

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I recently had to add in options into a script and the options are 1-4 and when users call and push the options they should get transferred to a specific queue. So I loaded the script and called the trigger and the wav file that I loaded it plays but when I push option 1 it says "The next available agent will be with you shortly and thank you for calling. I'm the only agent logged in so the call should come right to me but for some reason it keeps looping and the call never arrives to my Jabber client. I've attached a screenshot of the script and thanks in advance for the help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't have to set the contact as handled in the connected branch, as it's done implicitly for you.  Otherwise, you're using a variable in the Select resource step, so I cannot comment on what it's value is, though, do make sure you've typed it correctly, case matters, and that your Agent is properly skilled to receive those types of calls.  One easy way to double check the Agent is skilled correctly, is to click the Agent, then click Open Printable Report, if it shows the CSQ name, then you're good to go.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't have to set the contact as handled in the connected branch, as it's done implicitly for you.  Otherwise, you're using a variable in the Select resource step, so I cannot comment on what it's value is, though, do make sure you've typed it correctly, case matters, and that your Agent is properly skilled to receive those types of calls.  One easy way to double check the Agent is skilled correctly, is to click the Agent, then click Open Printable Report, if it shows the CSQ name, then you're good to go.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: