Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloWe are using UCCX 12.5. I have a script that handles inbound calls on a main number. If the user presses 1 during a menu prompt I am using a call redirect to transfer the call to a trigger of another application that has a queue. When the agent ...

Hi,I have a CCX 11.6 Premium system and need to know if what I am trying to do is supported.I want to make a HTTP POST request to a CCX HTTP trigger which posts an XML file which I then want to save on the UCCX server and parse the content.I have tri...

Can someone help us. We have been trying to replicate Paul's solution (you can see in the attachment) and we are confused on how to create correlation ID for use with UCCX. We have registered the application with XMF provider on the CUBE gateway. 

Supawit.p by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,Need some help here. I am trying to create a HTTP trigger for my scheduled callback script. However I am getting the following error "The requested resource (/ScheduledCallback) is not available" as shown below. Below are my Application an...

Dears I am planning for 10 contact center agents with around 90 users in total , i was planing for CME 12.5 and UCCX 12.5 but when i went to the compatibility matrix they are not compatible, On the other hand when i went to CME guide it mentioned the...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a way to change the Finesse error message that is displayed when a an Agent logs into Finesse and then gets the "Device not accessible. Contact your system administrator" message.  We want to change the "contact your system admini...

jwilson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to implement the functionality of whispering in my supervisor application. I have already managed to run the Silent Monitoring of the call, but not the whispering.The developer guide does not mention anything about the whispering and so I t...

Resolved! Make rest Call

Im trying to Make REST call from uccx2 ( 2nd independent server) to uccx1 to know the NwaitingCalls from http://x.x.x.x:9080/realtime/VoiceIAQStats/Im receiving a error 406 with either the content type or header wrong , Could you assist me what type...