cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scripts assigned to applications

Joe Bohelski
Level 1
Level 1

Without looking at each and every application I have to see what script is assigned to it, is there an easy way to get a list of which scripts are assigned to what application(s)?  It would be nice if there were a menu option or something available that would give this information, similar to the dependency records option in UCM.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way you can do that without looking at the application individually and making the note of script associated with it. There is no single table within the UCCX DB that has mapping of application with script, there are individual tables though but they exist within different databases hence it is not possible to merge them either.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately there is no way you can do that without looking at the application individually and making the note of script associated with it. There is no single table within the UCCX DB that has mapping of application with script, there are individual tables though but they exist within different databases hence it is not possible to merge them either.

Regards

Deepak

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

I tried looking through every tool available to me and could not find exactly what you were looking for.

The closest I found was real time reporting -> engine tasks

If you are able to get all your applications on at least one active call each; you should, theoretically, be able to see the script to app mappings there. 

It's not clean but could work. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: