Views
Helpful
Replies

SERVER ERROR: bad_url. in VXML Global Error Logs Cisco CVP 11.5

Rahul Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting this error in CVP 11.5 and it's happening intermittently. There are no errors in application logs or CVP logs. I am not sure why this is happening.

SERVER ERROR: bad_url: /CVP/Server?MSG_TYPE=CALL_RESULT&CALL_ID=7356F591E4E111E78BB18CB7A9C90&CALL_SEQ_NUM=1&ERROR_CODE=0&CALLCED=Disconnect&FROM_EXTVXML0=Blank&FROM_EXTVXML1=Blank&FROM_EXTVXML2=PSU&FROM_EXTVXML3=1

I initially had special characters in the EXL Vars and I thought that might be creating problems, so I removed all that but the problem still exists.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rahul Kumar

4 Replies 4

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you sure you're using a CVP_Subdialog_Return element?

Can you provide more info - like is this happening when the caller hangs

up ...you should be able to tie this together with the end of call

result (or how ended) in the Activity Log based on the callid.

If so, are you trying to catch the telephone.disconnect.hangup as an

event and trying to  return data to ICM at that point.

Thx

Hi Janine,

Option 9 from the last menu in IVR, when pressed, disconnects the call. Basically I send the call to ICM to do release call. But when option 9 is pressed, it plays the "we are having technical issues, please call later (male voice)" and disconnects. It doesn't happen every time.

The activity log for that call is normal. It ended as app_session_complete.

You have me stumped, sorry. Maybe someone from Cisco can help solve this

riddle.

Luis Yrigoyen
Level 4
Level 4

Rahul, Did you figure this out? the " SERVER ERROR: bad_url. in VXML Global Error Logs" I'm running into the same thing.  App ends normally, I get the CVP error male voice but no errors in logs.   thanks 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: