cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Shindig is undefined - PCCE SPOG page Error.

In PCCE SPOG page we are getting shindig is undefined error. unable to manage the configuration due to the error. Found from browser logs can see unable to load the script for gadgets and some js files.

7 Replies 7

Hi, what version? Did it just start happening or after an upgrade done/Windows patching or it has never worked? Is it as soon as you log in or certain screens?

Version 10.5

Customer not confirming any windows patching done or not. yes it as soon after login the spog page.

Let me know how to find the root cause, if its windows patch upgrade do it will resolve after remove the latest patch.

Side B not have any issues only side A we are facing.

Hi, there is no documentation available anymore for versions <11.6.

But 11.6 is based on Windows 2012R2. So 10.5 might be 2008R2, I do not remember. 
Anyway, both Operating Systems are out of service and there are no updates available anymore. 
I guess you can skip Windows patching as a possible reason

any other reason. Cisco end of support for this version. we cant raise TAC case.

So if that's the case, it only happens when you try and log into A side SPOG but not B side SPOG, can you have them look to see what Windows updates (or any other Event Viewer entries) show since this started happening?
Is it that it was working fine and then on X day, it always stopped working?
There's a Shindig type error for PCCE 11.5 documented with a defect, in case you want to check those steps?
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf09326

We already tried this work around, still not fixed.

attached error we got from event logs. may i know is that impact for this issue?