Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Friends,                   I have a ccx 12.5 and an application "script" that is used to run my call center.Currenly I am in process of solving the calls that are Dequeued and apply priority to it.I do this by storing the Deqeued DN and time in...

Hi Team, We are planning to do a minor cucm upgrade from version 12.5.1.18901-1 to 12.5.1.21900-29. Just checking if we need to upgrade JTAPI also from PG as part of this upgrade .If so can someone confirm the steps Also what other updates need to ma...

Hello everyone, Can someone please guide me through this?  I need to get my companies webex contact center data into power bi, how and what do I need to do to get that?  Thanks for your help!

simraj by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am proposing a UCCX contact center express solution to my customer and he asks for CRM integration with UCCX also i provided on prem BE6000M CUCM and A-Flex 3.0 Enhanced License , However i am confused of integration with CRM as it says non-include...

Hello,We have a PCCE 12.6 12,000 seats running. For agent to agent transfer, we create a dialed number with wild card (like 71XXX, as our agent IDs are configured in that format). In CUCM we also created CTI RP with the same number (71XXX). But when ...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes