cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Silent Monitroing

anusuya984
Level 1
Level 1

I want to enable silent monitoring-currently I can see the registry key CCMBasedSilentMonitor is set to 1,which means CM based Silent Monitoring is still enabled,can someone help me in setting up a CTIOS based silent monitroing?I  know i ve to rerun the ctios exe.But do I need to configure anything else.The agents will be using IP Hardphone and ctios,do I need to configure anything from agent side.Everything is on 8.5.2

17 Replies 17

ganapathi s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For Silent Monitoring with CTIOS based nothing special needs to be done. Ensure the audio driver is installed and Audio device is working properly.

You can re-run the ctios setup from C:\icm\\ctios_bin

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ganapathi.S

Thanks,

When I try to run the CTIOS exe,I am getting an error set up detected missing files-could not load ctiossetupdlg.dll.I can see this dll present in the same path.

Hi Anusya,

try this link  it might be helpful.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/videos/2606

Bala

Thanks Bala,

I am looking for CTIOS based Silent monitoriing and not for Remote agents.

Hi,

Please find the below steps to achieve the same.

Changes in Call-Manager:

1, Enable(ON) the Built in bridge Option for all IP-phone extension.

2, Change monitoring CSS  for all Supervisor extension (Only Supervisor extension).

3, Ensure that SW port/PC Port configuration should be FULL DUPLEX for all hard phone.

Change IN AWA:

1, Create the Supervisor –id for monitoring the agent.

2 Create the team list and assigned the agent to list.

3, Add the team list below the supervisor user-id.

Registry level Changes done in PG server:

Since its CTIOS based Silent Monitoring we need to ensure the below settings in registry of PG Server.

1,   IPCC silent monitoring settings keys as default.

2, CCM based silent monitoring key as 1.

3. Need to run CTIOS exe and ensure silent Monitoring Tye as CTIOS Based.

SIVANESAN R

Hi,

Kindly let me know whether you are running the CTIOS.exe from the server in which PG is installed or from the seperate server? CTIOS should be co-resident with Agent PG and CTI Server.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

Thanks Ganapathi and Bala,

Yes I am trying to run the CTIOS exe from the same PG,while I try to run it ,I get the error-attaching screenshot-however I can see ctiossetupdlg.dll existing in the same path.

Since I am getting the above error-i have made  below registry changes and restarted the PG,CG and CTIOS services-will this help?or Will I have to re-run the set up?

.Key

Setting

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Cisco   Systems, Inc.\Ctios\CTIOS_<instance>\CTIOS1\EnterpriseDesktopSettings\All   Desktops\UCCESilentMonitor\Name\Settings\CCMBasedSilentMonitor

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Cisco   Systems, Inc.\Ctios\CTIOS_<instance>\CTIOS1\EnterpriseDesktopSettings\All   Desktops\Login\ConnectionProfiles\Name\UCCE\ UCCESilentMonitorEnabled

Can anybody help?

Not sure if chagning the UCCE Silent monitor to 1 will help, but want to know from where you are running CTIOS.exe. You should be running the exe from C:\icm\CTIOS_bin\setup.exe.

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

Yes Ganapathi,

I am running the same exe and getting the above mentioned error-atatching it again here

Can you also confirm-if I will not have to run anything on the agent /supervisor desktop side-Note-I want to enable CTIOS based Silent Monitoring for agents using IP Hardphones,

Do I need to run

<Install Drive>:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CTIOS Client\CTIOS Toolkit\Win32 CIL\Silent Monitor Files\SilentMonitorServiceInstall?

I believe u dont need to do anything on Agent/Supervisor desktop.

Since you are having problems in running CTIOS exe file, can you confirm if the CTIOS Service is running in that server under ICM Service control?

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

Yes,the CTIOS service is running.No problem there-

So ,for CTIOS based SM,we dont need to do any additional configs from either Agent or Supervisor side?

I read from one of the documents ,that changing resgistry and restarted PG,CG and CTIOS services will enable the Silent Monitoring.

No need to do anything in Agent/ Supervisor desktop.

Still not sure on the CTIOS exe issue