cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Silent Monitroing

anusuya984
Level 1
Level 1

I want to enable silent monitoring-currently I can see the registry key CCMBasedSilentMonitor is set to 1,which means CM based Silent Monitoring is still enabled,can someone help me in setting up a CTIOS based silent monitroing?I  know i ve to rerun the ctios exe.But do I need to configure anything else.The agents will be using IP Hardphone and ctios,do I need to configure anything from agent side.Everything is on 8.5.2

17 Replies 17

Thanks,

So running the silent monitrong service from client is only for mobile agents,and not required for agents using IP hardphones?

No, by default when u install CTIOS Client, Silent monitor service will get installed and irrespective of CTIOS based or CCM based Silent monitoring will work. Nothing to do with Hardphones or Mobile Agents.

Hardphones and softphones support both CCM based and CTIOS based Silent monitoring. But Mobile agents support only CTIOS based SM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

I am getting the below error now-the phones are daisy chained-

Configurayions which are already done:

G722 is disabled.

Phones are configured on Unified CM Administration web page with the “Span to PC Port”, “PC Voice VLAN Access” and the “PC Port” enabled. By default, the “Span to PC Port” is disabled and the “PC Voice VLAN Access” and

the “PC Port” are enabled.

SW port/PC Port configuration is FULL DUPLEX for all hard phone.

Enable(ON) the Built in bridge Option for all IP-phone extension