Views
Helpful
Replies

sllapi.dll error

cahit.kurt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

When i want to install Cisco Agent Desktop 7.6(2) on windows 7 i get this error.How can i fix that ?

File "sllapi.dll"  can not be found.Make sure the file is on target system or installed already.

Thank you...

6 Replies 6

phooghen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you want to have CAD on Windows 7, you need UCCX 8.0(x).

See compatibility matrix:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

In this case version support on Windows 7 is fine.

System Requirements
CAD 7.6(1) is supported with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted Edition, Release 7.5(x).
New and Changed Information
CAD 7.6(1) includes the following new features:
•Support for JRE 1.6.0_17 and later 1.6 updates
•Support for 32-bit Microsoft Windows 7 Business, Professional, and Ultimate
•Support for 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 running the 32-bit Windows on 64-bit Windows (WoW64) emulation layer
Limitations and Workarounds
Desktop-based monitoring and recording is not supported on 64-bit Windows 7 running WoW64.

The question here is are you using UCCX and installing this version of CAD to ensure your client can use the software on Windows 7, or your running a UCCE?

If your using a UCCX environment then you have to upgrade to version 8.X. However if your using UCCE then try the following below.

Change the run mode to be compatible with windows xp instead, that should resolve your issue.

Properties the .exe and choose compatiablity, Run this program for compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)

jamesalston
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have an answer for this error?  I had both the agent and supervisor running on my PC, but deleted it because I was trying to research a problem. Once I deleted I now cannot install without this sllapi.dll error.  Also can anyone confirm that I may load both the Cisco Agent Desktop as well as Supervisor Desktop from the same  CAD MSI file? Thank you in advance

I figured out the issue.  You have to place this “sllapi.dll” in the following location:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin

Silly question but any idea where to find the sllapi.dll file?

rayjhon000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends, If your system showing error sllapi.dll file missing then you just visit and get and download all the missing dll files.

https://pcpatchedup.com/