Helpful
Replies

SocialMiner // Attached files and email history

fredmart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

SocialMiner and CCX 11.6.2

Is there a way for an agent or supervisor to check an email that was already replied but that the agent didn't save the attachement ?

Ex:

Agent receive a mail with a picture of a damaged shipping, reply to the customer but didn't save the picture. On the next reply, the picture is gone.

Also is there a way to consult previous email or once they are replied, they are gone forever ?

3 Replies 3

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Fred, 2Ring Dialog Gadget provides access to previous messages in the interaction history- see a screenshot here (btw. this gadget can also work in Finesse 11.6 - but I do not have access to 11.6 system, so I used 12.5 system to create this screenshot. If you would like to schedule a demo, please submit your request at https://www.2Ring.com/Gadgets.  2Ring_attachment.PNG

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. 

Is this something an Agent can use or it is targetted for supervisors. 

I will definalely ask my customer if this is something they would be interested in and let you know.

Thanks

It is configurable and access is available via multiple Gadgets - depending on the use case, but usually agents and supervisors have access our interaction history.