Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue Time Route Call Detail

fazil.chida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All, 

In RCD table we have a column as RouterQueueTime , in this column is it showing the time of the entire call or the call once it reach the skill group. From DB schema I see this information. "Number of seconds the call was held in the 
CallRouter queue."  
Am getting confused here, can any one give detail explanation for same.

Thanks
Fazil Chida 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should probably review the Cisco reporting concepts document (link below), as you're confusing some of the ways this is set up.

Why does your client want a call by call report of the queue time for instance? If that's really what they want, depending on your call volume that may be problematic to provide due to CUIC limits for instance.

Are you sure they're not looking for the service level (# of calls answered within service level goal of 30 or 60 seconds) as well as average speed of answer (ASA), which both give insight into how the calls are being handled?

ASA is only for those calls that were answered. If calls are abandoned, it does not factor in that calculation. This is why the service level calculation is typically used in conjunction with ASA.

You could have a ASA of 5 seconds and a service level of 1% (you answered one call fast with dozens of abandons) for instance.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/User/Guide/ucce_b_1201-reporting-concepts-for-ucce.html

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

It is the time the call was queued against SG or PQ.

david

Hi David, 

Queued mean, once the call hit the skill group? or from starting till end. 

Thanks

The moment it hits the skill group until the call is answered by an agent. 

Thanks.

This is what I was thinking earlier, but when I compare the value of routerqueuenow with ASA(Average Speed Answer) it's not same so, I got confused.
ASA == average wait time / no of calls answered. Under average wait time it take sum of queue, ring and delay time. 
So I want to know which queue time should I need to refer. Is it RouterQueueNow from RCD or it is ASA from Skill group .

@fazil.chida those two things are not the same. A call that comes in and queues and abandons/not answered by an agent for instance will have RouterQueueTime, whereas like you mentioned ASA is for only those calls that are answered.

Hello Bill, 

Thanks for the explanation. You have mentioned as not answered, what about the answered time will this not show in queue time?

My customer is asking for queue time for a call level, they want to know queue time for each call. For this can I pull the values from RCD table and share them the queue time for the particular call? Will that be enough for them. 

or is there any other table where I can refer. 

Please if you can give highlight on this it would be greatfull.

Thanks. 

You should probably review the Cisco reporting concepts document (link below), as you're confusing some of the ways this is set up.

Why does your client want a call by call report of the queue time for instance? If that's really what they want, depending on your call volume that may be problematic to provide due to CUIC limits for instance.

Are you sure they're not looking for the service level (# of calls answered within service level goal of 30 or 60 seconds) as well as average speed of answer (ASA), which both give insight into how the calls are being handled?

ASA is only for those calls that were answered. If calls are abandoned, it does not factor in that calculation. This is why the service level calculation is typically used in conjunction with ASA.

You could have a ASA of 5 seconds and a service level of 1% (you answered one call fast with dozens of abandons) for instance.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/User/Guide/ucce_b_1201-reporting-concepts-for-ucce.html

@bill.king1, I have a small query here. 
In ASA formulae, answer wait time/ no of call answered. 

Answer wait time is calculate based on sum of (Ring time, Delay Time, Local Q time) and all these three are getting from Termination call details. 
what is difference between local Q time and Router queue time? 

Thanks,

I think you'll need to clarify what table for Local Q time you're referring to.

For instance, if you're looking in Router_Queue_Interval, you might be looking at DelayQAbandTime for instance. If you're looking in Call_Type_Interval or Skill_Group_Interval, etc., it may be a different value.

@bill.king1  
I am referring local q time from TCD table. 

fazil.chida
Level 1
Level 1

@bill.king1 , thanks for your response and explanation  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: