cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Query for calls unanswered or calls disconnected by Agent

rmanakadav
Level 1
Level 1

hi can someone helps me to design a sql query for abandoned calls for an Agent including calls disconnected by agent before answering. I designed below query  referring call disposition codes  but not sure if it ok for my requirement. can someone confirm please 

select DateTime, CallDisposition, Variable1 AS CALLINGNUMBER,Variable2 as PARTNER
from
t_Termination_Call_Detail
where
DateTime >= '07-10-2023 00:00' and
DateTime <= '07-12-2023 23:00' and
CallDisposition in (3,6,19) and
AgentPeripheralNumber='47484977'
order by
DateTime

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You're right.. we cannot say if agent disconnected a particular call based on call disposition. But above dispositions do give abandon calls.

3- In Unified CCE, indicates that the caller hung up while phone was ringing at the agent desktop.

6 - In Unified CCE, indicates that the caller hung up while on hold on the Unified CM PG,

19 - In Unified CCE, this indicates the call wasn't answered by the agent within the Ring No Answer Time

You may add disposition 7 as well, which is for short calls.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Based on the call disposition values, the query seems good for your need.

Regards,

Piyush Aghera

BLOG

I personally am not sure I'd say these all are unanswered or disconnected by the agent. I'd have to check, but I believe if the caller hangs up while ringing at the agent's phone for instance, you might get this same disposition. Just might want to be careful saying these are all due to agent behavior vs. say caller behavior, but I could be mistaken.

You're right.. we cannot say if agent disconnected a particular call based on call disposition. But above dispositions do give abandon calls.

3- In Unified CCE, indicates that the caller hung up while phone was ringing at the agent desktop.

6 - In Unified CCE, indicates that the caller hung up while on hold on the Unified CM PG,

19 - In Unified CCE, this indicates the call wasn't answered by the agent within the Ring No Answer Time

You may add disposition 7 as well, which is for short calls.