cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL query for Courtesy Callback

John.McCartney1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to query in SQL against the hds to see who turned on/off Courtesy Callback? One of my customers says it gets turned on about once a week and wanted to know why. We have an admin script that overrides ( Global.userCC_XXX=0) it from being active each day and the only thing I can think is that they are turning it on with out realizing it; going through the IVR that they know about to perform task such as this.

Our team is not doing this so I'd like to know if anyone knows of a query I can run which tells me this.

When Global.userCC_XXX=0, CCB isn't even considered to be offered, its on if XXX =1 (on) someone has to change the state thru the admin IVR.

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Anoop Krishnan
Level 1
Level 1

There's no query to find out who had disabled Courtesy Callback, but you can check with your customer, who had recently accessed or modified the Call Studio Scripts or the VXML gateway.

Regards, 

Anoop

Thank you for your reply!

I don't have CVP yet but I'm sure there are logs on either CVP or the VXML gateway you can check around the day you think the admin script was activated to see what phone number called the script and activated the CCB. I can do that on my IPIVR servers so I would hope a similar log exists in CVP or on the VXML gateway.

Bill