Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System prompts localize for UCCX 8.x

Hi,

We want to localize uccx 8.0 system prompts in our local language. Exam: by default in UCCX 8.0 date is playing 10 may 2011, we want to play this date in english and also in our local langauge.

Can you please help me in this regards.

Thanks,

Muzammel

2 Replies 2

berpicke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Muzammel.

What is your local language and what languages do you have checked via AppAdmin > System  Languages Configuration?

The UCCX system prompts are recorded in the default system language, usually English.

If you are unable to locate system prompts in your desired language you will have to re-record new prompts and upload them.

Then I would suggest you have a menu step inserted into the script that would give the callers the option to choose which

language.

Be apprised that this would entail having either a menu step in the existing script, which had properties configured to route

to language branch trees, within the same script w\ the various recored language prompts, or to entirely different scripts, that played the recorded prompts, in thereqeusted language of choice.

B.

Hi Berpicke,

Thank you for your suggestion. Our local language is Bengali and by this language is not listed in uccx. We want to make our scripts so that customer will have two options for languge selection; one for Bengali and two for English.

I have recorded all reqired prompts for Bengali. Now I need help in below areas:

(1). What the UCCX coniguration steps needed for this.

(2). Where (in which folder) I will upload Bengali media (system+user).

(3)  What is the scripts steps so that I can use this language.

Thanks & Regards,

Muzammel