Views
Helpful
Replies

Time based IVR with Menu Options

Jen.Juanier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would just like to check if someone can help me. I have a request that will play a different IVR on a specific time. Example, from M to F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, the IVR 1 will play then the rest (M to F 5:01 pm to 7:59 am then Sat and Sun 24 hours) will paly IVR 2 but on the IVR 1 there is a different menu as well as on the IVR 2. The menu options need to activate as well based on the IVR that will be played.

Can someone give me a sample screenshot of the main menu?

Thank you so much for your help on this.

Jen Juanier

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is your solution, UCCE with CVP or IP-IVR, UCCX, something else?

Thanks Chris for your response. We used UCCX 10.0

Then simply use the Time of Day script step and define your different time schedules and then add appropriate logic under each branch. there are some time of day routing script examples in CCX script repository you can search for and download.

Thanks again Chris but the problem is the routing of each IVR. For example, M-F The IVR 1 will have 2 options press 1 to go to queue 1 and press 2 to go to queue 2 but on the IVR 2 after office hour, it will only default to one queue only.

Can you let me know where to locate the CCX script repository?

Can you assist me on this? Your help is really appreciated.

Then you have to build out your script(s) as such with all of the necessary options and branches based on decision parameters, i.e. dialed number, etc.

You can get the script repository from here:

Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository [Cisco Unified ...

We can assist with any specific questions, but if you need someone to build the whole thing for you my recommendation would be to hire Cisco partner with CCX specialization.

no actually. There is already an existing script but just need to modify it. I tried to used the sample syntax of Bill, but I guess the reason why it is not working is because there is some conflict with other script. The queue that we have is using 2 script.

Thank you all again for your tips.

Jen,

I'm in a UCCE/ICM IP-IVR 9.x environment but we use the UCCX editor for programming IP-IVR. The attached example might work as a starting point.

Bill

Thank you Bill. This will help me a lot.