Views
Helpful
Replies

Traffic analysis report by team / CSQ

samhopealpha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody, 

Is it possible to show the Traffic analysis report by team / CSQ?

Because I cannot find any param or filter in this report type.

Or I have to use other report type?

Thanks in advance

Sam

8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

No, you can't filter that report in that way. It might be possible to create a custom variant that does it...

You will need to advise us what fields/statistics you want from that report in order to get further help.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the quick respond Aaron.

There are 2 CSQ in UCCX, 

- CSQ_Technical

- CSQ_Sales

and we would like to use the same fields and format of Traffic analysis, but just show 1 CSQ (i.e. CSQ_Sales)

Is it possible?

Sam

Hi Sam

It's possible, certainly - however it would involve creating a custom version of the report.

This would include:

- Developing a customised SQL stored procedure to generate the statistics

- Creating a new Crystal Reports template (for HRC) or CUIC Template for the report in CUIC Premium, and exporting that to UCCX.

Do you have suitable skills in house or a Cisco Partner you can use for this sort of work?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

From my understand... 

CUIC Premium does not bundle with UCCX, and it's a separated license, correct?

But I have no idea on what's the Crystal report template (for HRC).?

Is it Cisco product as well ?

Thanks 

Sam

Hi

Yes, CUIC Premium is a seperate product. The built-in CUIC cannot create custom reports.

HRC is the reporting client that was used on CCX 9.0 and lower, if you are using CUIC then you do not need to worry about it!

Aaron

Hi Aaron, 

Currently we don't have the CUIC premium license...

So, if I would like to create a new Crystal Reports template (for HRC), do you have any procedures or reference link, that I could follow... 

because I have google it and nothing comes out. 

Thanks 

Sam

Hi

It's roughly following what's here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/programming/guide/UCCX_BK_CFD16E30_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_CFD16E30_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_chapter_0100.html

Do you use HRC or CUIC for reporting currently?

Aaron

We are using the HRC currently. 
And we are looking for other report types to replace the "Traffic Analysis report" 

I think we cannot use the CUIC premium, because we don't have the license.

Thanks 
Sam