cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

tried to display dynamic string variable in Cisco finesse with Set Enterprise call info UCCX editor

arif58812
Level 1
Level 1

hello 

i need your expert solution, 

i have set up one variable in UCCX  editor which populated with names of the caller dynamically, and i wanted to show this information to agent in finesse. i  setup the set enterprise call info and add that variable in value option " customer_name" and assigning into call.perpheralvariable7. when i debug i can see the name  already  captured in the variable "customer_name" 

but cannot see any value in the finesse agent in call variable 7  . 

BTW  the variable customer names are stored in the XML document  and it mapped from the incoming call number.

can you please give me an indication how can i show this information to agent in finesse

3 Replies 3

Login to Finesse admin and see what your layout looks like. You can assign variables to display to this layout.

david

Hi David 
thanks for your reply. i made the layout following the cisco documents. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/213873-configure-uccx-custom-call-variable-layo.html

but still no value value showing up ,  only this showing up when i set up a Static value.   

Start posting screenshots of your work. That's going to be the only way to get to the bottom of this.

david