Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, Hope you all are doing well, I am working UCCE environment and I want to understand call drop issue and resolutions in different ways. Please provide call drop issue document or explanation by your experience. Thank you in advance. Arjun

Thanks in advance for reading,   Here is what I have   UCCX1: Single Server 10.x UCCX Server with 16 Agent licenses, no software upgrade license  - 2 production ACDs connected to a CUCM Cluster1   UCCX2: Single Server 11.x UCCX Server with 10 Agent l...

I am having an issue with a script that has a callback option, it has been requested that when the agent is ready the agent should be able to see the customers number and what CSQ they selected. Issue is, the first script calls the trigger to the CCB...

pmd4332 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys! Does anyone have experience with UCCX scripting in getting today's day of week through Date[now] function? or any Java function may be? Basically, I would like to get today's day of week in Monday, Tuesday.... format P.S. Not interested in D...

Resolved! UCCX lookup on PUB

Hey All So currently as It stands I have a lookup happening to the publisher which connects to the directorylist to identify callers ringing in. However there are a number of extensions which are not associated to end users so no directory entry. Cur...

Hi Experts, CUCM: 11.5 SU4UCCX: 10.6 to 11.6.2 Just want to ask your assistance. Is UCCX 11.6.2 compatible with CUCM 11.5 SU4? Seems that the documentation below is not updated. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact...