cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 10.5 Web Admin Interface

antonio.delgado
Level 1
Level 1

We have a lab 10.5 UCCE deployment and want to use the Web Admin tool. For some reason we only see a subset of the configuration objects. From the documentation it should be possible to see the Dialed Numbers, Call Types and others, but they don't appear in the drop down menu of the Call tab. We are logging in as Administrator, not Supervisions which we know have a restricted view. 

Is this something to do with the Deployment Type? I would have thought that a standard UCCE deployment type would have access to all the config objects in Web Admin

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Yes, depending on what you select, you'll see more or less options in CCEAdmin (and conversely, potentially see more or less options in Configuration Manager). 

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Only the PCCE deployment type has access to all the features in CCE Admin. In UCCE, CCE Admin is only used for skilling and precision queue management. Configuration manager must be used for everything else.

Thanks for confirming it.

I just don't see what's Cisco's logic in this, and it's not documented anywhere. Why restricting the available options in the other deployment types, particularly on the standard UCCE types. I can see the gadgets are all there in the Tomcat installation, but not visible in the front end GUI.

We want to get rid of the very outdated Client AWs and go with browser based tools for all day to day jobs, but it's not possible unless the native Webadmin tool supports Call Types and Dialed Numbers at the very least.  

Unfortunately you would likely need to upgrade to newer versions where more has been migrated to CCEAdmin, use PCCE, use a tool like CCMP (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-management-portal/tsd-products-support-series-home.html) or develop something yourself that somewhat mirrors CCMP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: