Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 11.x SQL Query on Historical Skills

Teleknight
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I use a few SQL queries against AWDB and the HDS already for some basic troubleshooting but Im stumped on building one that could potentially be very useful.

Does anyone have anything that would/could show an Agents historical Skillset (currently using PQ's) and even better who may have last updated them and when? I know an Agent will only get a call that they are skilled for but it seems to come up a fair bit and data as to why a call has routed to a specific agent, for non-technical colleagues, would be a great help!

If this exists already somewhere please direct me to it as I haven't been able to locate anything as yet!

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

This technote from Cisco re: displaying who made what historical changes via dumpcfg may help you.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/icm-logger/69985-dumpcfg-icmconfig.html

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Teleknight Hello! What you are asking is not very straight forward requirement. You can built your own using Cisco DBSchema guide available or else you can avail services from Cisco Devnet team to help you.

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Please rate helpful posts.

thanks and regards,
Ritesh Desai
Please mark useful if it helps you. Mark answered if it is answered.