Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE / CUIC report for concurrent calls

Hi,

I'm running UCCE and CUIC 11 using SIP and was wondering if there is any report on CUIC or any SQL query that could give me the max number of concurrent calls of an interval.

Any help/idea is more than welcome

thank you

Xtian

6 Replies 6

dbrady
Level 1
Level 1
I have this request also, I can't find any stock reports within CUIC that produce concurrents call usage reports. I assume a custom report is required to get such data?

It's not a CUIC report, but you can run this SQL Query if your Reporting Interval is 30 minutes

SELECT DateTime,SUM(MaxCallsInProgress) MaxCallsInProgress
FROM dbo.Peripheral_Half_Hour
WHERE DateTime BETWEEN '2019-02-13 01:01' AND '2019-02-13 15:30'
AND PeripheralID LIKE'%'
GROUP BY DateTime

Or run this SQL Query if your Reporting Interval is 15 minutes

SELECT DateTime,SUM(MaxCallsInProgress) MaxCallsInProgress
FROM dbo.Peripheral_Interval
WHERE DateTime BETWEEN '2018-07-21 01:00' AND '2018-07-21 19:30'
AND PeripheralID LIKE '%'
GROUP BY DateTime

Obviously, you'll want to change the dates

In addition to Omar's spot-on suggestion, CUIC started including a stock report re: license consumption that will give you some of this same information, in version 11.6 I believe.

Slight suggestion, the *_Half_Hour tables are deprecated and shouldn't be used, and might not even work at all depending on the version. The Interval tables are valid for both 30 and 15 minute reporting intervals.

Aside from that, the "AND PeripheralID LIKE '%'" could cause some overhead in the query that isn't really needed (as far as I can tell). 

Hey, could you please clarify if the Team Message feature still requires IM&P? Or is that only needed for the desktop chat feature?

Thanks,

Disregard my nonsense. Wrong post.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: