Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Guys,i have been trying to formulate something that can provide us a clear picture of how and when the call back is made, i have confiigured an EWT at ICM end and passed it to the application but thats not exactly what its using, i believe cvp has it...

I am being tasked to create a solution where a group of oncall service desk staff would be called based on senority. They would have to be able to ACCEPT the CALL or REJECT the call. This action and informaiton would be captured and sent in an email ...

Hello community, can someone tell me, where I can see the chat rating from user via the new bubble chat from UCCX 11.6.2? Shouldn't the supervisor see the ratings somewhere? User can rate but how the supervisor or administrator can see this rating? T...

A_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   We are running UCCX 11.6 with Finesse Agents/Supervisors in a Windows 7 service desk environment.   I'm looking for a way to make Finesse agents go to a Not Ready state when their computer is locked. Currently all my agents are staying...

Hi,I'm performing a script modification which the scripts involved the db_read and db_get.I've configured the neccessary DB Resource Name, Data Source Name and Field selection. When i performed a "Test", CCx returned the below result:And, when i righ...