cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE/CVP 10.5 RONA is not working for IP orignated (internal) calls

slavr
Level 4
Level 4

For some reason I can't get the RONA UCCE ADS Timer to kick in for IP originated, but CVP RNA Timer though forces the agent to status Not Ready.

Router Requery enabled for Skill Groups and PQ's.

RONA Timer Config:

UCCE Agent Desktop Setting (ADS) = 10 sec.

CVP RNA Timeout for Outbound Calls  = 30 sec.

Having said that I found a workaround to get it working. If I configure a "Ring no answer dialed number" i UCCE ADS and maps it to CT -> UCCE routing script, the RONA timer works as expected...

I have always understood that the "Ring no answer dialed number" i UCCE ADS is only used when IPIVR is the queueing platform (UCM is the original routing client, before hitting the SendToVRU node, then CVP becomes the routing client)

I am finding that  with a particular CVP implementation, it ONLY works to use the ADS Timer AND Ring No Answer DN.  If I configure it without the Ring No Answer DN, and use Redirect Target Requery, it ignores the ADS timer and times out based on CVP timer.  It then requiries in the queue node as it should.  Why would the ADS timer be ignored without a DNIS.  Are there any known issues with this?

Versions are as follows:

CVP - 10.5.1

UCM - 10.5.2.12900-14

ICM - 10.5.1(ES9)

Finesse 10.5.1 (ES3)

16 Replies 16

Soren,

OK, I can see what you were trying to do. But with UCCE / CVP, RONA is not possible to configure that way.

You can set Wrap up time by Agent Team, but RONA timers must be set at the CVP side, which is extension based.

So unless you can configure the agent teams to use different extension ranges, you won't be able to change RONA for different teams. Although in my view RONA should be same for all agents and should be 10-15 seconds. Any longer than that, means agents are not answering the phone correctly. Also you could think about setting auto answer on the phone.

Can you mark your query as answered?

Gerry

Hello, 
sorry to correct you but the timer for RNA for CVP works differently.

Agent state set is READY after CVP RNA expires when:

• You entered a value in the Ring No Answer time field.

Agent state set is NOT_READY after CVP RNA expires when:

• You do not enter a value in the Ring No Answer time field.

I've found it in the cisco documentation and when I tested it it worked this way. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: