Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Design and Implementation Docs

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello UCCE Experts,

I am a UC guy and very interested to learn UCCE. I went to the cisco.partenerelearning.com and found two very useful documents. I was wonderning if there's a way that I can download those documents. I travel 5 day out of a week and have planty of time to read either when I am waiting at gate for boarding or in the airplane. There's no download option available for those two documents. Here're the names:

Cisco Unified Contact Cetner Enterprise Design (UCCE-D) 8.0

Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation (UCCE-I) 8.0

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with the download.

Regards,

MK

4 Replies 4

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

I don't think those are documents. 

Those are the names of Cisco certification exams.  There is associated training available (Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (AUCCE) and Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE)) but those are instructor-led classes, not books.

Cisco Press does have a few UCCE books available I think.

Yes there are fairly recent Cisco press books for both UCCE and CVP:

http://www.ciscopress.com/store/cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise-ucce-9781587141171

http://www.ciscopress.com/store/cisco-unified-customer-voice-portal-building-unified-9781587142901

In addition I would strongly suggest reading SRND for both UCCE and CVP.

HTH,

Chris

Good thread. I am waiting for newer books to come out. The two above are the only ones I've seen but they are from 2011, almost 3 years old already. Anyone have any info on newer editions coming up soon. If not I might just spend the $ 40 the UCCE book.

Paul,

They're from mid to late 2011, closer to 2 years old. I might expect new editions in the next year or two... but I wouldn't be too worried about outdated information in those books. UCCE 8.5 was already out when the books were released.

You can check the Cisco documentation (SRND, Release Notes, etc) for any UCCE/CVP versions which come out after the books. UCCE had a couple new features in 9.0 (Dynamic Call Type Node, Precision Queues), but the documentation is all out there for free.

-Jameson

-Jameson