Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE. How to get queue

UCCE. How to get data queue? interested DN, datatime, SG, duration...

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Andrey,

this information is available, however, you need to dig deep. Honestly, I cannot imagine a situation where you could need such data.

Could you please explain why you need this info.

G.

need to work.

What difference does it why? even just for self-realization!

tell me if you know where and how to get this information. I would appreciate

Andrey,

What exactly are you asking for?

For example - the Call Router can show calls in "queue" through rttest /cust - once there, type "dqs". This shows the calls in queue for each domain as a summary, then breaks it down by call type and call type/domain.

This does not show any more data than the number in queue, the maximum configured, and the number in transit.

I am sure you can construct a SQL query on the logger that can probably give you what you want.

Please try to explain your question in more detail.

Regards,

Geoff

I need to create such a table

ANI - DURATION - Skillgroup

somewhere so ...

braclarke
Level 1
Level 1

How about historical or real time reports

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

If you are referring to reports Webview, then there is no such.

in tables and awbd hds these data are unavailable.

Yes, unavailable - naturally, as HDS is the Historical Database Server, and there's no such thing as Realtime Detailed Tables, for instance Calls_Real_Time_Detail.

But to be quite honest, why would you ever need such information be available from an external application (if this is the reason you are asking). ANI is available in an ICM script. Skill group - well, not per call, but at least you can see how many calls are queued to a skill group. Duration - again, it depends on how you understand call duration.

Are you trying to build a super detailed wallboard with all the calling numbers, perhaps? ;-)

Well, if you want to go on the long road, the information you are looking for is actually available. You just need to tap into the resources available within the CTI or CTI OS server. As far as I know, the both send an unsolicited event message to the client if a call is queued or dequeued. The only thing you need to maintain is the list of calls in a separate database, and do some calculations. It should not be that difficult, after all.

Good luck with your project.

G.