Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a issue when I tried to purge the database,It has 55% an interogation of database  work very slow. My trouble is that I cannot delete information of database from db_cra  from contact center aplication.All the best,Dan.

I created a subflow to check holidays via a xml file and I have the xml file and the test script and the sublow script created but I am not sure whereto put the sublow into the script at? Would it go under the menu before time of day? I have added th...

Hi my client has CCX 7.0 and they want to change the script so here is the situation. When the customer make a call they only have 2 options, 1. Alianza 2. Health. No matter what number the customer press the call go to the same call center. My clien...

Hello, All!We have group of agents , who must handle outbound(with Outbound Dialer Option) and inbound calls. But, Outbound calls must has higher priority than inbound. For example:1. We have group of 10 inbound talking agents2. We have also 20 calls...

Hi All,Would someone please be kind enough to explain how the latest version of UCCX failover? We found that when the primary server fails, everythingfailover to the standby server correctly. The confusing bit is when the primary server comes back on...

I have a client that is going to be using a third party dialer named Soundbite to handle their Outbound traffic.  In order to get this configured, they are requiring us to setup a Type 6 VRU in ICM in order to help pass along statistics so that they ...

Hi Everybody,our customer want upgrade UCCX7 to UCCX8.5, could you please give us some suggestions? currect version: Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168 what steps we need follow up? thanks. I know that only from 7.0(1)SR5 can upgrade ...

Although it seems the answer should be obvious, I'm looking for confirmation on whether or not the Idle sessions count against the Max Sessions for an application. These Idle sessions appear in the Sessions report in realtime reporting. Below is the ...