Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE how to setup an agent? Cant find Configuration Manager

dan hale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I inherited a Cisco UCCE deployment, my stick time is on UCCX, so sorry for the lack of info that I'm providing. This is installed on a Windows Server 2008 and from the diagnostics framwork it says that the version is ICM version 10.0.2.

I need to add a new agent to our call center but, all of the documentation points to opening up the "Configuration Manager" in the CCE tools. I have searched this folder and the rest of the server and cannot find the "configuration manager".

Could the configuration manager be installed on another server?  I know are agents use the "CTI toolkit agent desktop" to login to the queues.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, 

If you are working on an existing UCCE set up, you will definitely have a server named Admin work station/ database server where all the scripts and real-time databases available. 

Login to this admin workstation server and navigate to Start >> All Programs >> Cisco Unified CCE Tools >> Administration Tools, here you find Configuration Manager

Regards,

Shalid 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

After installing ICM software you need to create Router, Logger and AW-HSD, PG, CTI, Dialer, etc …

For lab install as sprawler for all the components into one server.

Please refer below link and follow Installation Tasks

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/Installation/Guide/ucce_b_12-install-upgrade-guide-ucce.pdf

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi there, 

If you are working on an existing UCCE set up, you will definitely have a server named Admin work station/ database server where all the scripts and real-time databases available. 

Login to this admin workstation server and navigate to Start >> All Programs >> Cisco Unified CCE Tools >> Administration Tools, here you find Configuration Manager

Regards,

Shalid 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: