Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,   We have the following issue with CVP. Almost every day we are getting the following errors in the logs, which is actually creating alarms:   CVP_11_5_Infrastructure-1-PORT_THRESHOLD:  The Port License Checkout Threshold is at the Warning le...

Hi, can anyone know the solution to the problem?   I have a problem with the default "Team Performance" gadget. After changing the team to a different one and returning to the team causes the lack of visibility of logged agents. Consultants will appe...

rafal3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

o have a request that a customer wants to find out if a call has been RONA’d. Once the call has been requeued  they would like to  populate the name of the Agent that RONA’d the call on Finesse for the next agent receiving the call.     In order to a...

Hello Everyone I have been facing the following issue with CUCM and UCCX. I have a H.323 gateway attached to a CUCM v10.5 in which  a UCCX server (v 10.5) is connected with CTI ports and NOT with SIP Trunk. This UCCX server runs an IVR script, accept...

kilias by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What if you wanted to bypass telling the call their position in queue if their position has not changed? I want to make it so the callers does not have to hear their position over and over if it has not changed. Can someone show me how to accomplish ...

pmd4332 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   1- Can i install CCX promo bundle on NON-Business Edidtion hardware? (may be Cisco UCS 220 but customized server not the BE6K M/H pre-equipped server)?   2- Can we order the promo bundle (5 seats) without ordering the HW BE? (suppose we ordered...

karam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if we need just the basic Compliance recording license "CCX-11-CR-LIC" or something more. We have UCCX 11.5 and are looking to do call recordings on our agents.I think its pretty basic just need to make...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what the other methods are for the Callback Servlet on the Reporting Server? Specifically I am looking at: http://<reporting server>:8000/cvp/CallbackServlet?method=Diag Just curious what other "method=" values are valid and what ...

we have a customer requirement in a ucce contact center version 11.5 and finesse 11.5 that they would like to login from their mobile as most of the time they would be driving between different sites and they still need to receive calls even if they ...