Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Outbound API

Hello Dears,

I have UCCE 12.5, i'm trying to add a import contact list to a campaign that has been generated using the API, but getting the below error:

<apiErrors>
    <apiError>
        <errorMessage>Timeout while trying to connect to web service /icm-dp/rest/DiagnosticPortal/ListProcesses at 192.168.30.102:7890.
com.cisco.ccbu.api.jaxb.error.ApiException: Unable to connect to the requested resource: https://192.168.30.102:7890&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.RESTClient.makeRequest(RESTClient.java:268)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.RESTClient.makeRequest(RESTClient.java:275)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.RESTClient.makeRequest(RESTClient.java:200)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.RESTClient.get(RESTClient.java:301)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.RESTClient.get(RESTClient.java:290)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.dp.DiagnosticPortalUtilities.getDPResponseStream(DiagnosticPortalUtilities.java:99)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.dp.DiagnosticPortalUtilities.makeDiagPortalListProcessesRequest(DiagnosticPortalUtilities.java:287)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.LoggerUtils.isCampaignManagerActive(LoggerUtils.java:171)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.LoggerUtils.getActiveCampaignManager(LoggerUtils.java:130)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.LoggerUtils.getProxyRestClient(LoggerUtils.java:80)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.util.LoggerUtils.getRequestProxy(LoggerUtils.java:45)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.api.campaign.importcontacts.ImportContactCreateTask.doWork(ImportContactCreateTask.java:82)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.async.AsyncTask.nameThreadAndDoWork(AsyncTask.java:175)&#xD;
    at com.cisco.ccbu.cce.unifiedconfig.async.AsyncTask.run(AsyncTask.java:78)&#xD;
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)&#xD;
</errorMessage>
        <errorType>errorTimeoutConnectDiagPortal</errorType>
    </apiError>
</apiErrors>

My API:

<import>
    <fileContent>
        <![CDATA[
        AccountNumber,Phone01
        ]]> 
    </fileContent>
    <delimiter>,</delimiter>
</import>

3 Replies 3

Check out this collection of Postman requests https://www.postman.com/squareo/workspace/cisco-contact-center/ I just validated the campaigns are in there and work.

david

Thanks David for your reply, I already tried these API's, they were working with me bofre i installed the ES's 55, 112 and 119 on AW and Rogger.

Now i'm getting the error attached in the post

Then it sounds like it's time for a TAC case and something in one of the ES's broke something. Did you reference the release notes to see if there was any mention of changes to these API?

david