Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSQ & Skills

Hello Experts,I have one CSQ, 2 Skills and 2 agents.CSQ_Support contains the skills Support_Level_1 and Support_evel_2Agent_1 has Support_Level_1 and Agnet_2 has Support_Level_2Both agents are logged-in and ready. I call with reactive debug and see t...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody I would like to ask a question.We are planning to migrate some of our customer services from UCCX 12.5 to webex cc. These services are very simple, but I don't know how to replace the variable defined as a parameter in the Uccx IVR sc...

Any special concern is needed when returning an array from Java to UCCX Editor. I tried my code inside Eclipse and it's working fine. In UCCX Editor it's returning "unable to parse expression; expecting { (line..)" This error is in the return section...

e23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We have installed PCCE 12.0 with  (Packaged CCE 2000 Agents) new setup.Current running setup is  UCCE 10.5.x.Planning to migrate UCCE 10.5.x setup configuration to PCCE.Please let me know how to migrate UCCE configuration Data to PCCE setup...

Error "Agent device built in bridge is not enabled."Bridge IS enabled and programming has been compared to once user that is working.when the users are not ready there is an X on their red dot. CCX ver 11.6.1 express

pharden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Get data from URL

Hi, in a CCX script I need to get data coming from an external http server. I know that there is the "make rest call" step, I'm wondering if I can get data coming from a HTTP request also with other simpler steps, or if make rest call is the only way...