cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE/SQL - Is there a way to pull info on numbers going into DN node within script ?

Triggus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,  As tittle says, is there any way (preferably SQL) to pull this information from UCCE ?  We have tons of numbers  in use and rather complicated scripting structure, I am in the process of building a map for management before we attempt to simplify it a little. We talking hundreds of DN nodes and thousands of numbers and I am trying to pull list of numbers going to some of them is it doable without painfully checking them manually ? 

Many thanks 

Chris 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

There's no way of reporting on a per DN node perspective. What you would do is place a Call Type node after the DN node so that you can report on it.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the fast reply @Omar Deen  that's what I thought.  Idea of using CalType to catch this info has crossed my mind already as some sort of backup solution although its not perfect as I understand it will not report on "dead" numbers as we reporting on historic rather then configuration data here  and then if I put calltypes now will need a period of time to collect data first, on top of that having so many DN nodes putting and documenting  these calltypes in place will be task on its own. I can utlise existing callthypes to some extend as in most cases there is calltype right before queue for reporting  purpose but quite often  the callflow is split on DN note after last calltype or in the queue itself. 

it is what it is, will try to wrap my head around it somehow, thanks for the info anyway !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

There's no way of reporting on a per DN node perspective. What you would do is place a Call Type node after the DN node so that you can report on it.

Thanks for the fast reply @Omar Deen  that's what I thought.  Idea of using CalType to catch this info has crossed my mind already as some sort of backup solution although its not perfect as I understand it will not report on "dead" numbers as we reporting on historic rather then configuration data here  and then if I put calltypes now will need a period of time to collect data first, on top of that having so many DN nodes putting and documenting  these calltypes in place will be task on its own. I can utlise existing callthypes to some extend as in most cases there is calltype right before queue for reporting  purpose but quite often  the callflow is split on DN note after last calltype or in the queue itself. 

it is what it is, will try to wrap my head around it somehow, thanks for the info anyway !