Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX deleted CSQs remain in CUIC Reports

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all.

We have CUCCX 11.6.2 with ES06 patch in HA.

I deleted some CSQs from CUCCX administration but when I go to the CUIC and choose to export a report I can see these CSQs as options to drag and drop from the left section to the right.

Also by doing a separate Query in the database seems that CUCCX1 and CUCCX2 do not have the same attributes in Live Data Reports.

utils dbreplication runtimestate & utils uccx dbreplication status shows that everything is OK.

The Servers have both been restarted with no luck erasing the old CSQs or showing the same values in the live report queries.

What else should I try?

Maybe resetting the Informix database and reconstructing would solve my problem?

3 Replies 3

Removing CSQ(s) from configuration won’t remove it from the data for reporting as it there for reporting on what has happened before it/they where removed. So what you’re seeing in CUIC is expected.

Response Signature

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

just to add...

Config data is not deleted from the DB. It is marked as not active.

It is done in order to keep all dependencies for the historical data, that most of the customers would like to keep

Kostia

Here is something that might be useful, in addition to what has been said.

If you don't want to see the inactive objects in the reports, the simplest way to achieve this goal is to redefine the value lists in CUIC. If you are using stock reports probably you will need to make a copy of the report but this should not be too hard.

The above will work if you have CUIC premium (if not you can always use Cisco dCloud for this).

Marek https://gaman-gt.com
UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, WxCC, Cisco Finesse, Custom Gadget, CVP, CUIC, CUCM