cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 shows CCXToCUICCVDSyncFailed

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

RTMT is showing that UCCX is throwing an error CCXToCUICCVDSyncFailed.

Looking for information on what this is and how to fix it.  Obviously something isn't syncing between UCCX and the built in CUIC, but I'm not finding much else on this.  How does one correct this error and clear it in RTMT?

6 Replies 6

johnirey1
Level 1
Level 1

Any luck?  Same issue here.

did u try to resynchronize DB connections?

Check this bug CSCup31962

Yea, I resynced the DB's, forced sync and permission to CUIC, etc. 

I did end up finding that bug, and a post associated with it talking about how the bug instructions are wrong (lol).  My situation improved with my appadmin user, but I still am not seeing any reports, and had no way to change my rights to see them.  Also, agents are getting accessed denied when viewing realtime data in finesse.

I think I am going to have to open a TAC case.  I'll update with results.

thanks.

Any updates?

I ended up with working with TAC and worked through the steps for CSCup31962, but those steps are not right so actually we did the steps in this post: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12315131/cscup31962-commands-showing-bug-workaround-are-wrong

The only issue I had after that was that I still didnt have rights to view any actual reports, just the drawers.  The administrator user now had it's admin right though, so I assigned rights and supervisors seem ok now.

My issue was solved
We done same CSCup31962 workaround

Run the following commands on all UCCX servers
run sql update mmca_propertydef set defaultvalue='' where propertyname='OAMP.Superuser'

Here, after "CUIC\" give your super username-->the user which can access UCCX serviceability page.(for example -->CUIC\uccxadmin)

run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicuser where name='CUIC\' and id!='1111111111111111111111111111AAAA'
run sql update cuic_data:cuicuser set name='CUIC\' where id='1111111111111111111111111111AAAA'

Then restart following services on both pub & sub
    utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service
    utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Serviceability Service
    utils uccx synctocuic all