cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 Single Agent Automatically Logged Out of Phone Every Day At the Same Time

bwolf
Level 1
Level 1

System version: 10.6.1.11001-31

I have an agent who every day at 8:00pm is automatically logged out of his phone.  If he is on a call with a customer, the call is dropped.  His extensions disappear from his phone because he is logged out of his phone.  Cisco Agent Desktop keeps him logged in, but he has to re-log in to his phone

I'm not sure how to find out why the phone is logging him out. I'm not sure if it's a setting on the phone, though, I looked and didn't see anything that stuck out as an "automatically log out" setting. But it seems like somewhere there is a setting set to log him out since it happens every day at the same exact time.

I'm also not sure if this issue is being caused by UCCX, or if it's being caused by CUCM (System version: 9.1.2.14900-14).

Any suggestions on what I should check?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

What model phone is it? 

When you say his extension disappears from his phone does that mean you are using Extension Mobility? Roughly half way down the phone , when viewed from the publisher, you can easily check if extension mobility is active. 

Also though less likely towards the bottom of the phone, if not defined in a common setting, you will find power saving features..Make sure their isnt some weird schedule on it. 

WHat is happening to the network at that time, any other interruption? 

Sorry, yes, I left that bit of information out, we're using Ext Mobility. It's a 7942.  There are no power settings on the phone or in common settings. This is the only agent seeing this issue.  I am going to replace the phone to see if it still happens, that will help me determine if it's the phone. 

I'm not aware of any device profile settings that would automatically log an agent out of Ext Mobility.  But, that doesn't mean they don't exist.  Do you know of any?

Thanks