cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 Stats for menu step number selection

Adan Zuniga
Level 1
Level 1

I am using UCCX 10.6 and I have a user who would like to get statistics on the numbers that are selected on a menu step. Is this a native feature of uccx? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adan, find a sample script attached wherein I am using the Set step to hard code the value for LanguageChoose and OptionPressed variables under the Menu step based on the option callers will press. After this, I am using the Set Enterprise Call Info step and have assigned these variables to Call.PeripheralVariable1 and Call.PeripheralVariable2 respectively.

Post this, you will need to run Call Custom Variables Report and define the value i.e., LanguageChoose in Custom Variable 1, OptionPressed in Custom Variable 2 and so on.

So basically the idea is to get the value in the script using the combination of Set step and Set Enterprise Call Info and then run the Call Custom Variables Report afterwards to do reporting on those.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adan, find a sample script attached wherein I am using the Set step to hard code the value for LanguageChoose and OptionPressed variables under the Menu step based on the option callers will press. After this, I am using the Set Enterprise Call Info step and have assigned these variables to Call.PeripheralVariable1 and Call.PeripheralVariable2 respectively.

Post this, you will need to run Call Custom Variables Report and define the value i.e., LanguageChoose in Custom Variable 1, OptionPressed in Custom Variable 2 and so on.

So basically the idea is to get the value in the script using the combination of Set step and Set Enterprise Call Info and then run the Call Custom Variables Report afterwards to do reporting on those.

Regards

Deepak

Deepak,

You rock. Thanks much sir. 

I used your script and made a couple test calls, then proceeded to run the call custom variables. It worked as you said it would. I do have questions though.

1. The customer wants to know the total callers that selected each option versus knowing what option each caller selected. Is there a way to get those stats natively? Or is my only option to export the report to excel?

Thanks. 

2. Is there a way to reset the stats for the custom variables?