Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10x CAD Multline Support

Can someone tell me if UCCX 10x supports multiline on CAD agents, where agent state is tied to all configured DNs?

Thanks,

Brian

4 Replies 4

adawa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, Brian. Let me help you look into that. May I know what is the current version of your UCCX? Or is it already 10? Feel free to send me an e-mail (adaw@cisco.com), if you have additional concerns. Kind regards. 

It's a new installation. Client is licensed for 8.5, but we anticipate upgrading to 9/10 or 10.5 depending on a review of pros-cons.  NO Finesse though ... client's browser deployment and call recording solution conflicts with this option.

Got it. That is good, since UCCX Version 10.X does not support the use of both CAD and Finesse clients for logged-in agents (it can only be either one). Still looking for multi-line support for CAD, though. I am currently looking at this reference: (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/116797-technote-uccx-00.html).

You mentioned this is for your client, would you happen to be a Cisco partner company or vendor/re-seller?

Kind regards,

Partner company

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: