Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have Oracle DB which contain information about customer order such as if order has been shipped, when has been shipped,and so on. We do not want to query directly against the DB, and as far as I know Oracle has XML DB web services. If we turn that ...

I've upgraded from 8.6 to 10.5 and was hoping to use a demo license while waiting for the 10.5 NFR to become available. There is a file on the disc called 100_pre_demo.lic, but when trying to use this, it gives a lot of errors about invalid MAC addre...

If we want to upgrade UCCX 8.5.1 running on ESXi host version 4.1 to UCCX. What are the steps as docwiki says UCCX 10 requires at lease ESXi 5.1http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_Unified_Contact_Center_Express Do we shut down all...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are using UCCX 9.0. In Historical report we able to get the report for outbound call also. The issue for the Outbound is calls which are not answered by the remote party There is also a call duration though the CUCM CDR shows zero seconds and ...

All,I need to have the same extension assigned to multiple devices, e.g. Physical and soft phone. I was told that this is not supported in UCCX 10.0.I am wondering if anyone else facing this same issue, and if so, how did you go about resolving it?Th...

lvo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to route calls that come into a single script to different opening greetings.  I have the get contact information step in which is working and can match that to a single number with an IF step which works and routes properly.  I want to n...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears , I have built a CCX BOQ in 28th of April 2014 , the two quoted CCX seats under ( R-CBE6K-K9 & CCX-90-ADDON-LIC ) are version 9.0 as at that time it were quotable & orderable, After the second part already delivered as is to our distributer ,  ...

Hi,  I have an UCCX with the license pack : Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced.I cannot find the database submenu in subsystems menu, I only have Cisco Unified CM Telephony, RmCm and Cisco Media :-( Any ideas of a limitation ?  Thanks

surparis1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes