Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 have 2 CSQ with the same name

rieda
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I faced an issue which should blocked by the system - I thought.

Customer run UCCX 11.6 and reported issues with call distribution at a specific CSQ.

Now I see, there are 2 CSQ´s which have exact the same name - please see attached screenshot.

How can this happen and how could this be solved the best way, without effecting the reporting.

Regards

Alex

4 Replies 4

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Go back a step and show all the CSQs in one screenshot.

Do you have two different applications and triggers pointing to the same CSQ?

Hello,

this is a screenshot of the CSQ´s as they are listed in the CSQ overview.

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Interesting, are you sure there is not a missing _  underscore from one of the CSQ names?  Hard to tell between the underline the system adds and an underscore sometimes.  I would check the CSQ reference in the application itself and see if that helps you determine any difference

Otherwise check this thread https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/voice-and-email-csq-names-in-uccx-10-6/td-p/2827941 you should not be able to duplicate CSQ names even between voice and email CSQs so I cannot imagine you would be able to duplicate voice CSQ names.  Sounds like you should contact TAC.  You could try a Data Check and a Data Resync, but I believe those are only going to help with UCM Telephony data.

Hi

The names are absolute identical - I proof it with a copy and paste to another document. 

But I was able to change the name on one of both CSQ´s and delete them after.

Until now it looks likt there is no impact on the reporting.

Alex