Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11 Reporting not working

wimhasselo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed UCCX 11 within a VMware environment. I had a already a CUCM 10.6 up& running.
UCCX seems to work fine but now I have trouble with the reporting. I goto the main site Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Tool. There I have two options:

• Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration
  • Cisco unified Contact Center Express Reporting

When I Click Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Reporting I go the the site but that doesn't look good...it show variables instead of the values...see attachment.

I do can login but then again....the site looks garbage:-(

Any idea what might go wrong here?

Wim

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have installed UCCX 11 within a VMware environment.

Did you use OVA to install UCCX and when you say VMware that is a broad term. What exactly have you installed UCCX on VMware workstation or UCS server

Where did you get the media from, it looks to me as a faulty installation more than anything else

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your respons.
I used

• Bootable_UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso
  • UCCX_11.0_vmv8_v2.5.ova

It is not installed on a UCS server but on an excisting VMWare hosting platform.

The installation went well.

Wim

Additional info: I received the Bootable ISO file via TAC support while it was not accesible via the eDelivery

Hmm ok, if that is the case then go ahead and restart below services to start with:

Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service

Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Serviceability Service

Regards

Deepak

I did.......no postive result:-(

Did you try it in a different browser other than what you are using right now. Also, are you trying to open it using FQDN or IP Address, try to change in case of either.

You can try to restart the server but to be honest don't think it will help much. looks like something inside the DB had been corrupted due to which CUIC files are not loading up properly maybe a rebuilt will be required.

BTW, what happens if you try to enter the creds are you able to go in. If you are hesitant for a rebuilt then contact TAC as it does not seem normal what you are facing there

Regards

Deepak

I tried different browser from differt machines.
I also did a new installation but unfortunately ...the same result.

I indeed can login on the site but then I am facing the same issues...see the attachment in the first post.

Do you have experience with this ISO version ?(Bootable_UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso)

The next step indeed is to contact TAC.

Just wanted to update this, as I've seen the exact same issue. We upgraded the UCCX from version 9.1.2(SU3) to 11. Same ISO as listed above. Afterwhich we had the same issues. To resolve this issue you need to install the language file COP (uccx-language-pack_19-11.0.1.10000-1.cop.sgn). After that you need to restart the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service and everything works fine again.

Regards,

Nikky