Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.0.1 Upgrade and Licensing

GNTS
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need to upgrade CCX 11.6.1.10000-51 to 12.0.1. I already got the license file from Licensing team. Files content shows Version as 11.7 and that is expected. its mentioned in the Docs.

As per the release notes and upgrade guide no changes in license model. I just need to upload the license to CCX after upgrade. is that correct ? CCX require any Smart Licensing?

Also - "Customers who are deploying Unified CCX 12.0 should create a Smart Account" this is mentioned in the ccx 12 release notes,  is this to obtain new license?

CUCM - 11.5.1.15900-18

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
UCCX 12.x still runs on the traditional PAK based / License MAC licensing model.

I would still suggest getting started with a Smart Account - its better to be prepared for when you want to go to CUCM 12 and beyond.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
UCCX 12.x still runs on the traditional PAK based / License MAC licensing model.

I would still suggest getting started with a Smart Account - its better to be prepared for when you want to go to CUCM 12 and beyond.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: