cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5.1 Script fails to trigger

markverwey
Level 1
Level 1

I have a development application that I use to test scripts before I put them into production.  I was having problems getting the new script to run.  I started a reactive debug so that I could step it through to see where it was failing.  It never triggers, and it rings 1 normally the second ring is a different tone and there is a msg that plays saying we are having system problems.  I put a working script in my test app and started reactive debug and it works perfectly.  I then made a copy of that script and gave it a new name then uploaded it and tested it and it also fails just like the completely new script.  I have written many scripts and debugged them using the reactive debug and its always worked, however we were on release 10.6.1; I upgraded to 12.5 SU2 just over a year ago and this is the first new script or even modified script using 12.5 editor.  Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies 2

I would pull some MIVR logs to figure out what the engine is seeing. When's the last time you restarted the server(s)? I've seen some random stuff when CCX has had a pretty big up time.

david

Are you using the right version of the script editor (Downloaded from the 12.5 version).. ?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.