Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

So I just created a script for UCCX and everything works fine but I wanted to create an Int variable that can be entered/updated via the application webpage and this does not seem to be working.This works just fine:( todaysDayOfWeek >= 2 && todaysDay...

MickDoran_0-1699635262019.png

When using Finesse, is there a way to trigger a pop up when a queue reaches a certain threshold? For example, an agent is in Not Ready state.....when a queue reaches a certain level, a pop-up will display on the agent's screen to let them know they n...

Morning All   Wonder if any of your fine folks could help me out with a UCCX 11.6  / Finesse / CUCM 11.5 issue.   We have 100+ agents on a new CCX deployment, 3 of those agents get Finesse error,   CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE   when they first login ...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,need some help on this.I have PQ(Medical_Help) priority set 4 for call-back assist return calls in the different script and different DN and call type and PQ(Medical_Help) priority set 5 for normal straight calls with different DN , different ...

kavle by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Cisco CVP 12.6(1), I am trying to call a different existing callflow, from a running callflow.  I know both callflows in their current state work, but I want to modify one callflow to call the other callflow, then return to the original runni...

robk006_0-1699536210141.png
robk006 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCE or WxCC ?

Hello,Mods please excuse me if this is not the right platform to ask this question. I want to apologize upfront if any of these questions are not valid as I m very new to the Contact Center space. I have spent about 6 years doing CUCM installs and da...

UCCX version 12.5This might be an easy one, but I am trying to find out a way to use CUIC reporting to filter based on the Session ID. I have decided to use the Session ID for callers to reference and now when/if they call back with the reference num...

Hi, After migration to UCCX : 12.5.1.11003-511 (su3-ES03) When I try to login into Finesse there is a popup showing to login with EID card. We tried all browsers in private window. It seems to be related to a local group policy in Windows server. Tac...

JeroenC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes